du01 juin 2020au01 juin 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2024€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Medical Department Project Administrator - VIE Contract (W/M)
The VIE will support the medical department of Sanofi Pasteur on all administrative duties. This include liaising with other admin functions from the Business Unit and the Medical excellence.
The VIE will work on projects and documentation needed for the development, will support on medical activities helping with their skills to elaborate Medical documentation and literature.
- Support medical department of Sanofi Pasteur Italy on all administrative procedures
- Creating a close collaboration with other admin functions within Sanofi
- Being responsible for guarantee correct pathway for activation and support of Medical projects
- Liaising with functions such as compliance, finance and medical excellence
- Support the medical department on the writing of Scientific documentation, including publication Management of medical educational activities supporting its correct implementation
- Close team working and support to Medical advisers and all projects being developed in the department including clinical trials and activities such as advisory boards
- Support the medical department on communication strategies and scientific social media activities
- Master degree in Science, Communication or Business Administration
- Experience in Science field is required
- Experience in communication strategies / social media will be considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of Office 365, Word, Excel
- High capacity of administrative skills
- Attention to details
- Good knowledge of Italian
- Very good knowledge of English