du01 décembre 2020au01 décembre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ARDIAN FRANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1914€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Ardian, founded in 1996 and led by Dominique Senequier, is an independent private investment company with assets of US $65bn managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia. The company, which is majority-owned by its employees, keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and delivers investment performance to its global investors while fuelling growth in economies across the world. Ardian’s investment process embodies three values: excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship.
Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 450 employees working through twelve offices in Paris, London, Frankfurt, Milan, Madrid, Zurich, New York, San Francisco, Beijing, Singapore, Jersey, Luxembourg. The company offers its 560 investors a diversified choice of funds covering the full range of asset classes, including Ardian Funds of Funds (primary, early secondary and secondary), Ardian Private Debt, Ardian Buyout (including Ardian Mid Cap Buyout Europe & North America, Ardian Expansion, Ardian Growth and Ardian Co-Investment), Ardian Infrastructure, Ardian Real Estate and Ardian Mandates.
Poste et missions:
Within a legal team of 6 based in London, the responsibilities will include:
• Providing legal support on general UK corporate and company secretarial matters,
• Providing legal support on the creation, structuring and management of funds (including UK limited partnerships and Luxembourg structures),
• Participating in the preparation and drafting of relevant fund documentation,
• Participating in negotiations with external investors,
• Collaborate with and provide legal support to other departments,
• Monitoring regulatory developments.
• Experience as an intern in a law firm or in a legal department, with exposure to Private Equity / Venture Capital, ideally in the UK
• Lawyer or Master Degree in Law
• Fluent in English - Speaking French would be a plus