ESPAGNE(AEROPUERTO DE ASTURIAS)
du01 février 2021au01 février 2023(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :AMARIS FRANCE SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1731€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7,750 talented people of 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 65 countries.
We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions
Your role :
The aim of the Administrative & Finance department is to support Mantu growth, as well as ensuring a sustainable and optimized impact on the overall business, and the different practices or brands.
The department is to support key decisions by providing relevant business information, accurate data and analyses reports that are instrumental to optimal management and efficient planning for the Group’s future.
The Group Controlling Team’s main objective is to produce and analyze consolidated financial data with the aim of producing Gap analysis and finding areas for improvement to achieve sustainable profitability.
As Group Financial Controller (GFC), your responsibilities will include but be not limited to:
- Preparing of annual budgets, monthly Profits & Loss, and financial performance forecast
- Performing Gap analysis and explain variations
- Reviewing and challenge the analyses made by the Administrative and Financial Managers
- Supervising the Group’s monthly closing process
- Participating in the annual account closing (balance sheet, income statement, tax return).
- Reviewing the Weekly Management Report production
- Overseeing Group data consolidation (gap analysis, adjustments…)
- Taking part in the development of financial tools
- Identifying and build processes and guidelines for local controllers.