du01 décembre 2019au01 juin 2021(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :CIE EXPLOITATION SCE AUXILIAIRE AERIEN
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2457€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
We are looking for talented individuals who have a passion for people and a genuine interest in working for the global leader in airline catering, retail-on-board, and hospitality products & services. If you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced global environment where every day is different, we have the right opportunity for you. Our operational graduate programme has been designed to grow our next generation of operational leaders by giving you the practical experience and training needed for a management role in gategroup. Step onboard and see your career take off at gategroup!
You will work through a structured and challenging 18 month programme, combining diverse on-the-job practical experience with a series of blended learning modules to develop and strengthen your professional knowledge and skills, putting you at the heart of our business. A dedicated coach, peers and colleagues from all areas of our organisation will help you reach an in-depth understanding of our operations.
The tasks and responsibilities will vary with each rotation and process. During the whole programme you will be expected to:
- Learn rapidly when receiving on-the-job training and show hands-on approach
- Pro-actively make decisions and solve complex problems
- Engage in knowledge sharing and networking with peers, mentors, and line managers and build relations hips with Senior Leader
- Develop and prove leadership skills to be able to take up a management role
- Show excellent communication skills and deal with multicultural issues and challenges
Upon successful completion of the programme we expect you to be ready to take the next step in your career within our operations.
What makes you a great candidate?
- recently graduated and have up to two years’ work experience
- a keen interest in the operational part of the airline catering industry and are happy to roll your sleeves up and dive in
- passion and ambition for exceeding our customers’ demanding expectations and you have a hospitality mindset
- a passion for people. You like to engage with people, understand what motivates them, and can see differing points of view
- educated to degree level and fluent in English
- driven to succeed and go above and beyond in everything you do, all day, every day
- a leader who understands the importance of teamwork and know we achieve together as a team
- a high flyer with analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- self-motivated, you take responsibility and ownership, you are accountable
- resilient, you excel under pressure and persevere when faced with challenges