du01 septembre 2020au01 septembre 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1815€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for:
Global Public Affairs Transversal Coordinator ?
Global Public Affairs Transversal Coordinator ?will provide the below support:
- Support the Vice President, Head of Global Public Affairs for Sanofi Genzyme across a range of transversal initiatives designed to advance Sanofi Genzyme portfolio in specialty care (rare diseases, rare blood disorders, neurology including multiple sclerosis, immunology and oncology).
- Work closely with the Head of Policies and International Partnerships to perform analysis of a range of health policies impacting patients in specialty care (digital health, value-based pricing, sustainability of pricing innovation etc…) to best support local affiliates in their policy shaping efforts.
- Managing policy reports and other deliverables as relevant.
- Support International Partnerships in designated emerging markets including China- ranging from supporting outreach with advocacy partners to designing innovative strategic health initiatives- all this in coordination with global, regional and country teams to ensure full alignment of the launch plans.
Team is focused on executing industry leading Public Affairs strategies to enable innovation and sustained access to Sanofi Genzyme’s portfolio with a number of exciting product launches and actively engaging in the policy debate shaping the future of specialty care. Project management focused on internal communications, team organization, coordination with Communication and Market Access and overall Global Public Affairs/ executives presentations will be an integral part of the job’s mandate.
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
- Degree in Public Health and/or Business Administration or in related fields (Sciences Po, Law or MBA)
- Prior experience working in a pharmaceutical company or in a corporate environment focused on health, preferably working in the areas of public health, policy, advocacy and/or market access
- Experience providing project management support Experience working on marketing campaigns and/or outreach initiatives at global/regional/local levels
- Experience and knowledge of health systems and the role of health policy in supporting patient access to medicines
- Experience communicating and working with policy makers, patient organizations, medical societies and/or patient advocates
- Excellent analytical, drafting and communication skills
- Strong planning and project management skills & focus on delivery
- High energy, driven, results oriented
- Ability to work transversally across functions and with different countries and cultures
- Understanding of health systems and access issues in different countries
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work under set deadlines
- Ability to blend in the team and work autonomously and function accurately and efficiently in a multi-task work environment
- Initiative and creativity, especially when it comes to problem-solving