du01 novembre 2020au01 novembre 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1995€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for:
Finance Operations Project Management Officer
Finance Operations Project Lead:
• Lead & Coordinate Strategic projects (ie : simplification, finance cost base optimization, digital strategic projects, Systems…)
• Define Roadmap, Deliverables, Ownership and Execution Plan
• Highlight project risks, Define mitigation plan and propose recommendations to Canada Management Team and CFO
• Lead financial analysis for whole Canada Affiliate
• Ensure financial processes coordination (budget, Closing…)
Business Development Projects – Finance Transaction Lead :
• Support BD Deals by establishing financial models, valuations, FCF forecasts
• Conduct financial due diligence and coordinate finance teams
• Structure deal transaction and make recommendation to management
Education, Experience and Knowledge
•Education: Master degree or above
•2 years experience in finance department and project management exposure
• Leadership with an ability to solve problems in a matrix structure and navigate inside the complex organization of different functions
• Good understanding of transversal processes such as finance, sales, marketing and etc.
• Business and result oriented with proven coordination skills
• Very good communicant and influence power (fluent in English and mandarin)
• Resilience and agility in fast growing environment
• "Hands-on" and challenging mindset
• Languages: French / English