du01 juin 2020au01 juin 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ALTRAN TECHNOLOGIES
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2024€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
www.altran.com e www.altran.com/it
Poste et missions:
Altran Italia is looking for recent graduates in Electronic Engineering to start a brilliant career as Consultants.
Projects will be focused on many different technological fields, depending on the market:
• Aerospace, Defense & Railway,
• Automotive, Infrastructure & Transportation,
• Telecom & Media,
• Energy, Industry & Life Sciences
Main activities and tasks:
• Firmware development;
• Software design and development;
• Hardware design and development.
Ideal candidates have a Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, have a good knowledge of the Italian (C1) and English language and have gained from 0 to 2 years of experience.
• Knowledge of analogic/digital electronics;
• Knowledge of: firmware architecture
• Knowledge of at least one of the following : C/C++, SQL, Python, Simulink;
• Laboratory instruments.
• Team working;
• Good organizational and relational skills;
• Availability to travel.
• Before applying, please verify you are eligible for the VIE program.
• Candidates should send their resume , specifying in the object of the e-mail “Electronic Engineers Milano – VIE contract”.
•In order to manage the hiring process correctly, candidates should also upload the resume on our career site: https://www.altran.com/it/it/carriera/invia-la-tua-candidatura/?offerid=25459
Legally protected status will be considered as an asset.