du01 janvier 2021au01 janvier 2022(pour12mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1823€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Poste et missions:
As a data engineer, you will
• Develop automated data preparation processes using tools (Talend, Spark, Knime, Elasticsearch, TigerGraph) to solve challenging problematics such as data entity recognition, network analysis and pattern extraction, features engineer to support positive and negative predictive models
• Translate business problems and potential actions into decision processes based on insights from 360° view datasets or from predictive models built with Python, XGBoost or stacking methodology
• Develop/use processes or tools to monitor models performance and accuracy via reports on AUC/Lift metrics, local and global interpretation, overfitting and backtesting, etc.
• Develop/use processes or tools to monitor data processes performance and accuracy via KPI reports
• Extend company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
• Scan horizon to stay up to date with latest technology, techniques and methods
• Master’s degree in Big Data and Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field;
• Fluent in English (verbal & written). French or Dutch is a plus;
• Having 1-2 years’ experience in data transformations and analytics projects is an asset;
• Eligible to work in Belgium;
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms: Regression, clustering, random forest, text mining, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
• Good scripting and programming skills: R, Python, SQL, Java, C/C++, etc.
• Passionate about data and/or statistical analysis, with mathematics and modelling skills
• Good communication skills - ability to be the bridge between the technical and non-technical elements of the business
• Knowledge in data warehouse and ETL tools is an asset
• Experience with data visualization tools is a plus
• Autonomous, eager to learn
• Able to plan and prioritize its workload alone and with teammates
Vadis Technologies is a startup, working in the regtech industry, specialized in Big Data Analytics, Data as a Service and smart Business Intelligence.
We develop risk management solutions.
We transform public and private data into a structured database to help our clients gain insights about risks. With our unique Data-Analytics-as-a-Service approach, we harvest and enrich complex business data to offer risk scoring, "know-your-vendor" solutions and 360° third party monitoring.
Vadis Technologies is part of Intys Partners, one of the fastest growing European management consultancy groups with offices in Belgium, France and Luxembourg.