Technical Lead, Data Analytics and Information Security Who You'll Work With What You'll Do Who You Are Why Cisco
Description de l'offre
Who You'll Work With
You love data. You understand that data is what drives decisions and behavior. You are passionate about making the right data available, to the right people, at the right time.
We are looking for an experienced leader to build an analytics platform and solution. You will expand and optimize our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimize data flow and collection from multiple data sources and multi-functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Perform analysis on security in the Cisco enterprise and use that to establish your baseline.
- Manage and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture and implement standard methodologies.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Architect the data platform required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and ‘big data' technologies.e.g. EMR, Apache Spark - PySpark
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to deliver actionable insights into adoption, usage and other key performance metrics.
- Work with partner teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Who You Are
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a Data Engineer role and possess a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Experience with Analytics and Business intelligence tools like Alteryx, Tableau, Informatica, Business Objects, Microstrategy
- Track record of working with BI or analytics teams.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases e.g. Oracle RDBMS, MySQL.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and find opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with semi-structured or unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data' data stores. E.g. Kinesis, Kafka, HIVE.
- Experience supporting and working with multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.