- Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeApprentice
- Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
- Job Id1264505
Start Date:September 2019
Duration:1 year (preferred)
Some people just want to watch the world burn.Some just want to build a better Internet.Cisco's innovative teams are leading the industry in creating a cloud powered, mobile, and virtualized future where EVERYTHING is connected. See Cisco's leadership in 5G:https://www.cisco.com/go/5G
Cisco is a leading supplier of solutions to our Global Service Providers based in France (Orange, Altice, OVH, Free Telecom, Bouygues Telecom, …) in many areas such as Mobile (4 G and 5G is just around the corner), Programmable IP Networks, Datacenter, Campus, Security or Collaboration, delivered either on premises or from theCloud.
Our customers are adoptingSoftware Defined Networking (SDN)andNetwork Function Virtualization (NFV)to deliver services more rapidly and automate the management of their IP infrastructure.
Cisco is uniquely positioned and relevant, being aleader both in IT and Telecomspace and we are opening anApprentice Systems Engineerposition to better support our customers in these key transitions.
You will be working with experienced pre-sales consultant. If you are willing to:
- Perform a wide variety of tasks which are the nature of a pre-sales job: Proof of Concept (POC), Programming to build SDN/NFV use cases, customer facing activities such as testing, presentation, …
- Develop your communication skills
- Develop your knowledge of modern development tools and programming languages in a cloud native environment.
- Collaborate with our internalinnovationsteams andproduct developmentteams
- Become Cisco Certified
- Have fun
- Work in an international environment since our customers are becoming global!
… Then you willenjoy a great apprenticeshipthat will prepare you ideally for a vast array ofopportunities (Development,Engineering, Pre-sale, Support, Marketing, …)to start your career.
We're looking for Master 2 students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering & Network Engineering. The following skills are required:
- Inter personal communications skills and team player
- Good written and speaking English. Spanish in addition would be a must.
- Curiosity, adaptability, autonomous