Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
With the growth in LATAM manufacturing and fulfillment volumes, Cisco needs to expand the team to handle additional products. This will also to expand our local presence in Brazil, given the increased number of new product introduction in the country's Local Manufacturing Supply Chain. If you like challenges in a highly technological environment join us! This job might be right for you
You will be responsible for:
- Monitor and assess overall technical capability of the factory site.
- Manage manufacturing build process and process control validation;
- Responsible for assembly capacity, cost, NRE review and approval, new product change management (Local ECO implementation & Deviation creation);
- Support Scorecard inputs and feedback;
- Conduct CM audit & qualification;
- Factory Site Technical Quality Metrics ownership and driving metrics improvement;
- Support NPI Proto/Pilot & FAI at the CM;
- Deploy global manufacturing process improvements at the CM;
- Initiate and drive solutions for closed loop corrective actions Mfg Partners and Component Suppliers;
- Drive bone pile metrics and review repair practices;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Influencing others without direct line-management responsibility;
- PCBA end to end process knowledge
- NPI – Site to site product transfer.
- Teamwork and leadership in multi-functional organizations
- Languages: English
- Audit skill
- Excellent presentation and communication skills