Description de l'offre
- Location:San Jose, California, US
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
- Job Id1243071
Cisco's Data Center BU team is seeking SR Data Scientists (Machine Learning) due to our investment an incubation group to allow us to bring the business propositions of Artificial Intelligence (AI) revolution tourData Center customers. This group will be the first of its kind in our industry, by applying Machine Learning concepts within the Network industry. We collect vast amounts of data from the networking devices via streaming hardware and software telemetry. We are looking for folks who have passion to take the challenge of handling this massive scale of data and coming up algorithms to predict operational and capacity issues in customer network.
In this team you will building the software, tools and applications for Machine Learning and Data Ingestion at scale. It will involve real-time streaming of telemetry data, Deep Learning frameworks and models.
- Drive design decisions for the product and platform focusing on the machine learning flows
- Provide technical leadership on project areas, including software engineering practices
- Assist the engineering team in building training, test datasets, and augmented data sets.
- Analyze data sets for utility in unsupervised and supervised learning activities
- Analyze and debug end-to-end accuracy problems reported internally or externally.
- Contribute to software system design to appropriately incorporate machine learning elements into product features
·MS in Statistics or CS + 7 years of related experience
- Experience in Machine Learning and Data Science frameworks and models
- 3+ years' experience using machine learning toolkits (sickie-learn, Tensor flow, Jupiter, etc.)
- Familiarity with inferential statistics (HMM, SVM, NN, Random Forest-Mean), machine learning data pipelines and best practices in attribute selection, dimensionality reduction, runtime performance optimization
- Experience with big data storage solutions, analytics and visualization (MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience in building products for structured and unstructured data and managing large data ingestion using technologies like Kafka/Flume/Thrift
- Experience in developing software tools, cloud applications, Micro services and containerized deployment
- Experience using Python/R or similar scripting languages to manipulate, analyze and visualize large data sets
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco