What You'll Do
You will test products built with cutting edge technology like Docker, Cassandra, Scala and others. You will be developing tests against physical, virtualized, and cloud environments. You are someone who enjoys owning the creation of automation solutions and tools, with freedom to contribute to the technology decisions of the organization. You will have the opportunity to create test frameworks that ensure built-in quality exists from the first line of code to the last. We all enjoy building systems to run tests across all levels of the software from functional to integration to an end to end system. We want you to be as creative as possible to break complex systems and drive quality for our network security products!
Who You'll Work With
We are Stealthwatch Engineering, a highly collaborative team that is a part of the world's largest security organization. Our testers are key members of small Agile software development teams that work on security analytics and network monitoring tools that can function both on-prem, in the cloud or in a hybrid solution.
Who You Are
* 3+ years of software testing experience
* 2+ years of experience developing & executing Performance Tests
* Experience using Open Source Performance/Load Testing Tools (e.g. Gatling, Grinder, JMeter)
* 3+ years of experience working in test environments that require networking and TCP/IP skills
* 3+ years of experience working with the Linux OS
* 2+ years of experience using test automation frameworks (e.g. Cucumber, gherkin, Turnip, Junit, etc.)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.