Software Test Engineer- Stealthwatch
Description de l'offre
- Location:Alpharetta, Georgia, US
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSecurity
- Job Id1237684
Software Test Engineer - Stealthwatch
What You'll Do
You will test products built with cutting edge technology like Docker, Cassandra, Scala and others. You will be developing tests against physical, virtualized, and cloud environments. You are someone who enjoys owning a problem, and looking at a system with an eye towards breaking it. You want the freedom to contribute to the technology decisions of an organization in pursuit of high quality software. You will have the opportunity to create test that ensure built-in quality exists from the first line of code to the last. We all enjoy hunting down the edge cases, the corner cases and the “why would anyone do that?” cases to truly stress our product and deliver quality to our customer. We want you to be as creative as possible to break complex systems and drive quality for our network security products!
Who You Are
You are able to create test scenarios based upon user stories in partnership with team members. You have a deep understanding of networking and distributed systems. You can work with leadership and other test team members create and enforce quality standards. You know how to develop and execute Test Cases in a fast paced, collaborative environment, and you work well with a diverse set of team-members to find new and innovative solutions to problems. You have the ability to derive quality metrics from the development environment.
* 5+ years of software testing experience
* 3+ years of experience developing & executing Tests in a distributed environment
* Experience using Open Source Performance/Load Testing Tools (e.g. Gatling, Grinder, JMeter)
* 5+ years of experience working in test environments that require networking and TCP/IP skills
* 3+ years of experience working with the Linux OS
* 3+ years of experience using test automation frameworks (e.g. Cucumber, gherkin, Turnip, Junit, etc.)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.