Who You’ll Work With
Our Boxborough office is looking to hire a Software Test Engineer to join the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Team. Join a diverse group that has deployed product on over 130 million of the latest devices including iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone.
What You’ll Do
·Discover defects and drive them through resolution
·Work in a team environment, be highly self-motivated, and be willing to learn new skills and product features
·Work collaboratively with other groups such as development, escalation, documentation, and marketing teams
·Creation and continual enhancement of automated test suites using Python, Java, or similar languages
·Troubleshoot issues related to the entire protocol stack
Who You Are
You are self-motivated, results driven and engaged. You’re passionate about testing and enjoy collaborating in a team-based environment. You have fun learning new technologies. You want to get to the bottom of things, understand what’s going on, and make a difference. You are someone who doesn’t give up when faced with complex problems.
- Enthusiastic about finding defects and improving the quality of the product
- BSEE/CS combined with 1-2 years experience in software quality assurance
- You’re able to work independently when writing test cases, test plans, and other supporting documentation
- Prior experience in collaborating with both technical engineers and non-technical customers
- Knowledge of software testing methodology
- You have desktop experience in Windows, OSX and Linux
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in testing VPN clients, firewalls, or other network security products
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Secure coding and encryption protocol experience a plus
- Experience with performance, regression testing, and automation tools
- Understanding of Security concepts such as SSL, Digital Certificates, code signing, etc.
- Agile development process experience
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status