Cisco are always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your details and CV or resume against this requisition so that when a suitable vacancy arises a Cisco representative can contact you directly.
Who we are?
Cisco's Technical Services is a team of elite technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through excellent financial results, growing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. The Cisco TAC provides live technical support through multiple channels, whenever and wherever you need it. Technical Services ensures product & network operate efficiently and benefit from the most up to date system and application software.
What You'll Do
• You will work with our customers across the globe from different cultural, gender, lingual and technical backgrounds.
• You will be a trusted technical authority. You will guide your customers in solving problems of highly complex issues in their systems, solutions or networks. You will deliver a superb experience in a difficult situation. You will collaborate with your customers over e-mail, phone, Webex,...
• You will be available for our customers, ready to jump into a new problem situation. You will co-operate with your customer to resolve the issue. You will maintain a high level of accuracy for all your assigned work. You will apply due diligence and prioritization.
• Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest in the field of networking technology space. You will get to work on technologies of tomorrow, today!
• We will encourage you to be creative. We will give you freedom to change the way you and the team work.
• You are not alone. Your team members and you form a tribe together. You will collaborate with top talents across Cisco.
• You demonstrate ownership of customers' problems and drive them until resolution. You are the customers' entry point to Cisco.
• You will author technical documents, troubleshooting guides,... You will train junior engineers. You will help others unleash their full potential.
Who you are
• Typically requires Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering (preferably in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications)
• Minimum 3 years of related experience involving customer exposure
• Good technical foundation in networking is required, ideally CCNP or above (CCIE is a preferred)
• Fluent English
• Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a multicultural team environment
• Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision
• Proven crisis management skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco