Description de l'offre
- Location:Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Additional Location(s)Curitiba, Brazil
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None, Software Development, Testing
- Job Id1240758
Global Virtual Engineer (GVE) is a very strategic asset for Field Sales Teams. The mission of the team is to: The Right Virtual Engineering Resource on the Right Opportunity at the Right Time, Anywhere in the World.
More recently, GVE has been offering higher value services to the Field, such as "SE as a Service" and "Software Proof of Value". As we offer higher value services, it becomes critical to: 1) ensure that the correct engineering resource is working on the right skill-level opportunity, and 2) information and process flows are as efficient as possible.
To tackle thises issues, GVE has made it a strategic goal to bring in machine learning and automation technologies and integrate them throughout the lifecycle of an engineer's workflow. We have partnered with data science teams in Customer Success for several initiatives.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree from a 4-year university; major/concentration in Engineering a plus.
- Fluency in English
- Cisco certifications (up to Professional Level) a plus.
As these initiatives involve many stakeholders working together, a candidate is also expected to:
- Act as a liaison conveying strategy, business requirements and business needs to development teams and cross-functional stakeholders both virtually and globally.
- Develop solutions, process flows and ensure they align to the business, whilst balancing those needs with what is technically feasible.
Build and align project roadmaps and define interdependencies between tools, systems, and processes.
- Work effectively at all levels of the organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.