What You'll Do
As a SW/HW Offer New Product Program Manager in the growing Enterprise Wireless group of the Supply Chain Operations team you will be working with a cross-functional global team to deliver creative, elite routing offers to our customers and work on supply chain strategic initiatives to drive the business forward. You will play a meaningful role in crafting supply chain's role in the delivery of HW, SW Subscription, and SaaS offers, and enabling new delivery models being demanded by our Enterprise Routing customers. Your role and responsibilities include:
- Engage with the Engineering and Product Management product team early in the development to scope/influence the project and build robust project plan and fulfillment strategy taking into account all capabilities and needed future capabilities.
- Manage overall scope, cost, quality and delivery for Supply Chain program
- Run the lifecycle of products from pre-concept commit insuring compliance to all defined processes. Engage and manage all extended resources (subject matter experts for specific areas e.g. licensing, fulfillment, capabilities/solutions).
- Lead and prioritize risk mitigation strategies while actively seeking and incorporating standard methodologies
- Learn, understand and use Cisco's monetization models and associated NPI requirements to enable NPI program.
- Understand Agile and DevOps methodologies, as well as cloud technologies to meet project deliverables.
- Execute on strategic and groundbreaking projects to evolve capabilities.
Who you'll work with:
You will be directly working with Enterprise Wireless Product Management, Engineering and Finance. In addition, you will also be working with other Supply Chain functions – Planning, Manufacturing, Fulfillment, Sourcing and Technology and Quality.
Who you are:
Your extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with your technical background, will allow you to successfully collaborate cross functionally with various business partners.
Minimum Requirements include:
- BA/BS in engineering, computing science, business administration or supply chain management. MBA or MA degree preferred
- 3+ years program management experience in SW and HW
- Experience with SW fulfillment, SW licensing, SW product bundling, SW cost modeling
- Understanding of Cloud services (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS) and cost/quality management
- Experience with DevOps/Continuous Delivery approach to delivering cloud based SaaS applications
- Practical work experience with both waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, strong problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.