Who You'll Work With
The Corporate Information Security organization is responsible for protecting the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information and computing assets, while enabling business productivity. Our global organization strives to exemplify operational excellence, defend and protect Cisco, and provide an easily understood operating structure and enhanced customer service to our internal partners and clients.
The Foundational Architecture and Security Technologies team within Infosec is a dynamic team of Information Security and DevSecOps experts that deliver security standards and consumable capabilities for the network of networks that make up Cisco's Enterprise, Cloud Offers and Diversified Businesses. The security standards and capabilities span the various technical domains such as Identity & Access, Networks, Devices, Data, Applications, Clouds, Cryptography, Vulnerability Management and Incident Detection.
As Cisco transitions to new business models and evolves the multi-cloud and hybrid environments, this team is uniquely positioned to drive the foundational architectures and capabilities to secure the company with speed and scale enabling customer trust. The opportunities to rethink the security models, innovate and partner across Cisco to deliver business value and lead the industry is tremendous.
What You'll Do
- Lead an engineering team to build new security automation tools that help Cisco teams align with Security/Privacy/Data-protection standards and also Security operations teams to detect/manage vulnerabilities and incidents.
- Work with other engineering teams to integrate various security tools and capabilities into a unified platform and approach making it simpler and easier for Cisco teams to consume.
- Focus on delivering value to internal customers early, often and continuously in an agile delivery model.
- Establish a team with a build/integrate, operate and secure mindset.
- Build a culture of execution excellence coupled with innovation.
Who You Are
- 12+ years of industry experience in software product based companies
- Engineering degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of hands on experience in Engineering Management
- Experience developing cloud based applications and expertise in Microservices Architecture, tools like Kubernetes and PaaS platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Openstack
- Experience in CI/CD tool-sets, automation/orchestration/configuration management, end to end software delivery, modularity, security and quality practices
- Experience in data management, repositories and dashboards
- Experience with programming in Python, Java, GoLang, Ruby, Bash, Powershell etc
- Relish the opportunity to stay close to technology by deep diving into product design and code as and when required.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything securely– people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere- from launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone- We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.