Description de l'offre
- Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeIntern
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1234945
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Our hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. Our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.
About 350 engineers are working at our research and development center at Lysaker. We focus on developing products and solutions for collaboration technologies. Most of our engineers are working with software development (C, C++, Java, Python, Linux and embedded). We are all passionate about product development and programming.
General information for all positions
Our interns will typically join a real project team and do a useful task for Cisco while working here. We can promise that we will try to provide challenging and interesting tasks that are relevant to your education and creativity. We expect students to work for us at least 7 weeks during an internship. Summer interns working for Cisco will receive a competitive salary.
Example of typical projects we can offer to our interns
- Enhance feedback loop for our cloud deployed products by modifying and changing metrics to monitor usage and adoption
- Prototyping new concepts/features by playing with new frameworks/hardware and technologies
- Improve our echo cancellation algorithm to fit new requirements
- Modifying our automated test systems for prototyping and adding new features
- Testing new concepts / visual designs on our Qt based graphical user interfaces
- Projects that involve machine learning
How to apply
We are in particular looking for students that have a genuine interest for technology and a willingness to learn. It is an advantage if you have experience with a practical engineering discipline (e.g. you are a programmer or have hands on skills with testing, signal processing, network protocols or cloud technology). 3rd or 4th year students are preferred, but we very much encourage 1st or 2nd year students to apply as well.
If you have any questions please contact us class="box tablet_hide">