Who You'll Work With
We have a dynamic environment that inspires employees to create, honing their talents and skills every day. Employees are self-motivated, results driven and engaged. We recognize and reward quality results and commitment to our company's purposes and principles.
What You'll Do
Roles and responsibilities: This role is primarily responsible for designing and implementing windows endpoint components that identify and contain malicious activity, and allow enterprise-wide management of the endpoint's security posture.
- The design and development of system level components including kernel drivers.
- The delivery of Windows based mini-filter driver modifications.
- The design and development of Windows user mode/kernel mode communication modules.
- Implementing smart data structures to optimize memory usage
- The design and development of Windows System Service components
- The design and development of user mode Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL)
- User mode service development.
- The implementation of test-driven strategies including the development of Unit-test cases.
- Debugging customer support cases including system and performance issue.
- Implementing design strategies based on the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC). triaging and analyzing internally and externally found defects
- Defining standard product requirements and transforming those requirements into cogent and secure software designs
Who You Are
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 2+years of experience working with Windows kernel mode drivers
- 4+years of experience working with Linux kernel mode modules
- Expertise in design and development of algorithms
- Expertise in advanced data structure concepts like linked lists, trees.
- Expertise in Optimization techniques
- Experience working in Performance evaluation and enhancement
- 1 + year of experience with writing user mode application
- 2+ years of experience in writing unit and sanity test cases in C or C++.
- 5+ years of experience in crash dump analysis and working with debugging tools like Windbg.
- Experience resolving critical customer issues.
- Experience with SDLC (Design, Development, Testing, Debugging and Bug fixing).
- Strong debugging skill as well as experience working on an Enterprise product line following security based coding practices is a must
- Excellent communications skills are require
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it is transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will influence everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company (Cisco was the title sponsor at Chic Geek's Geeky Summit in 2017.) We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.