What You'll Do
As a web application software developer, you will participate in the research and development for the Calendar Service of Cisco Webex Products, which will delight customers with a user centric interface.
You will have the opportunity to work with excellent technical leaders and innovators in the communication industry. You must have the capacity to rapidly absorb new technologies and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related;
- 2 years+ experience in J2EE frontend/backend programming;
- Strong Object-oriented analysis and design skills and programming;
- Familiar with design pattern, code refactoring, JUnit and framework such as TestNG, Mocktio, PowerMock;
- Familiar with Spring, Mybatis, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra;
- Good team work and Self-motivated.
- Good English skills, special in written.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.