Software Engineer Test III
Description de l'offre
- Location:Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Area of InterestQuality Assurance
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
- Job Id1240056
Who You'll Work With
The Cisco AMP engineering team is composed of highly skilled individuals who are comfortable working in a fast paced and technically challenging environment. The AMP team is a highly performant group that are involved with all stages of the product development process from solving complex engineering problems to working directly with customers.
Who You Are
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Cisco AMP engineering group based in Calgary to assure quality for the Advanced Malware Protection platform. The hired employee will be required to:
Developing and maintaining internal tools for automated functional and performance testing
Developing and confirming performance metrics for code under test
Operate within both a cloud environment and a standalone product
Work closely across teams through the design and development process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of experience in a software development or testing role
- Experience in automation test development using Ruby, Go, Python etc
- Experience to develop and maintain automation framework, libraries and internal tools for functional/performance testing
- Experience with requirements, test scenarios and defect tracking
- Experience in API development/testing
- Experience in Auth, Authz and SSO/Oauth/SAML testing
- Willingness to continually learn
- Proficient writing object-oriented code
- Ability to identify test cases and what to automate
Nice to have
- Experience working on different testing tools (load, performance, security etc)
- Experience working with CI/CD and docker
- Experience/knowledge in security testing
- Knowledge or Experience using SAML integration
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (particularly SCRUM).
- Ability to work closely across teams through the design and development process
- Experience with Linux or Unix-based operating systems
- Programming skills and ability to analyze complex problems or code a proof of concept is a plus.
- We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
- We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.