Software Engineer - Platform Engineering
Description de l'offre
- Location:Shanghai, China
- Area of InterestInformation Technology
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1238754
What You'll Do and Who You'll Work With
The enterprise Data, Security & Services (eDSS) organization focuses on data and security, unifying Cisco's strategy with business process excellence and innovative technology. The eDSS team is responsible for driving IT's Insightful Data strategy, with a particular focus on acquiring, virtualizing, securing, integrating, analyzing and delivering insightful data to the business. The goal is to unleash the power of real-time data and allow data to be the catalyst to drive faster and better business outcomes and growth across Cisco.
Who You Are
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related
* 3+ years working experience in cloud based projects
* Experience in at least one of cloud related technologies, e.g. Docker, Openshift v3 and Kubernetes
* Good understanding of distributed system
* Experienced in working in Linux environment
* Master at least one of script languages (e.g. Bash, Python)
* Experienced in delivering platform layer that automated deployments, config management, resource scaling and capacity management, e.g. Jenkins and etc.
* Familiar with Mysql and/or Oracle
* Fluent oral and written English communication skills
* Strong logical thinking and analysis capability
* Experience in delivering micro service based appliation is a plus
* Familiar with Java/J2EE is a plus
* Experience in DevOps is a plus
* Experience in one of following technologies is a plus, e.g. Redis, Elastic Search, Apache and Nginx
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.