Who You'll Work With
Like the networks we build, Cisco is a broad network of individuals collaborating to change how the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are seeking exceptional full-time engineers to join our team in Cisco R&D Hangzhou.
What You'll Do
* Focus on developing application or components on IOS using C++/Objective-C.
* Expose fully to the entire product development cycle, from algorithmic development, software implementation, and software testing and customer satisfaction;
* Interact with various groups in the company to deliver high quality product to customers.
Who You Are
-Ability to take technical communication with cross departments
-B.S. in Computer Science or related, MS is desired
-2+ years C/C++ programming experience.
-1+ years mobile programming experience.
- Strong Object-oriented analysis and design skills. and product quality awareness
- Familiar with network/OpenGl priority will be better
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as a team player
Why CiscoThe Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.