The Business Entity
Cisco delivers technology and products for connecting people, places and things, from unified collaboration through data, voice and video to sensor networks, big data, communications carriers and cloud computing. The Cisco Core Software Group (CSG) is focused on delivering world-class software components that operates on our wide range of devices.
A strategic, innovative and a center of excellence team that is leading widely deployed, user centric and consistent Application Visibility and Control (AVC) solution across Cisco portfolio that drives up product, from product definition, through high level software architecture to platforms value. Team is responsible for the complete life cycle of the detailed design, implementation, testing and customer support. Within the AVC Team, a newly team is formed to be responsible for innovating the next generation realistic traffic generators. The team is the originator and the developer of the Cisco Pioneer and Open source traffic generator, leading both Cisco and outer organizations to use an open source tool as a valid benchmarking solution, using smart algorithms and efficient resource utilization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and extend advanced control and data plane features in an extreme scaled environment
- Conceive, design, and implement new innovative solutions for arising demands of clients
- Get highly familiar with how network applications operate
- Get familiar with open-source development techniques while incorporating internal work-processes
- Develop C++ & Python SW features and Test automation
- BA/BSc Intern in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Autodidact with extreme passion for new technologies and design concepts
- SW development skills in C/C++ and Python
- Background in standard networking theories, concepts, and protocols (L2-L7)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Highly motivated to deliver premium product with no compromises
Desired and advantage Skills
- Experience with C++, Python, TCL programming
- Experience with embedded software development
- Experience and familiarity with Data Networking
- Experience and familiarity with Unix and Linux OS
- Traffic generators and test tools experience and familiarity
- Familiarity in GUI design and GUI SW development
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity.
Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected career has exponential possibilities at Cisco. things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your