Software Engineer (Intern) - India UHR
Description de l'offre
- Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeIntern
- Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
- Job Id1235092
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You'll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Disclaimer -“Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”