Who You'll Work With
Billions of times a day, computers around the world communicate with the Cisco Advanced Malware Protection Cloud and rely on the AMP product to protect them against advanced forms of malware. Some malware is straightforward to identify, but antivirus has done that forever. Our customers need protection against malware that's tricky to identify:
- Viruses that generate different binaries on every machine they infect
- Things that seem benign until you start looking closely at their behaviour
- Malicious programs that have invented new ways of hiding themselves
To make the problem even more interesting: it may only become clear after a few days that a program or behavior was malicious. Does that sound fun to you?
The AMP Private Cloud and management system is a single on-premises product that you install on your hardware through a self-contained virtual machine. The AMP Private Cloud Virtual Appliance connects to Cisco AMP for Endpoints through connectors and directly to Cisco AMP for Networks for protection against network malware.
If using those to help improve computer security sounds exciting, this is the place for you.
What You'll Do
● Developing and maintaining internal tools for automated functional and performance testing
● Integrate automation testing into CI (GoCD/Jenkins)
● Work closely across teams through the design, development, and deployment process in SCRUM methodology
Who You Are
You are self-motivated, result driven and engaged individual and enjoy collaborating in team-based environment. You want to get to the bottom of things, understand what's going on, and make a difference. You are someone who doesn't give up when faced with complex problems.
- 2-5 years of experience in a software development or automation testing role
- Experience to develop and maintain automation framework, libraries and internal tools for functional and performance testing
- Able to identify test cases and what to automate
- Experience with Linux or Unix-based operating systems
- Understanding of writing requirements, test scenarios and defect tracking through its lifecycle
- Ability to work in teams through the design and development process
- Experience testing in mixed OS environments including Windows, Mac, and Linux
Nice to have
- Certification in testing
- Experience in automation test development using Python or Ruby or C
- Experience with white box testing
- Testing and/or configuration of security products
- Experience in vmware
- Experience in hardware testing
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (particularly SCRUM)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.