Who You'll Work With
Cisco Threat Response simplifies security investigations and incident response. It aggregates threat intelligence, enriches that intelligence with context of an organization, and shows where and how customers are affected by malware threats. We are a globally distributed team of developers working on Cisco Threat Response utilizing advanced sources of threat intelligence to give our customers a powerful tool to investigate, detect and respond to attacks on their organizations.
Do you love learning and working with technologies like the following?
- REST APIs
If using those to help improving computer security sounds exciting, this is the place for you.
What You'll Do
Our team is looking for a UI/UX Software Test Developer who will understand different application/system behaviour and help put automation and manual tests in place to verify new features and regression test. You will be writing lot of automation to validate end- to-end functionality of various systems in isolation and at scale.
Who You Are
You are self-motivated, result driven and engaged individual and enjoy collaborating in team-based environment. You want to get to the bottom of things, understand what's going on, and make a difference. You are someone who doesn't give up when faced with complex problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of experience in a software development or testing role, preferably UI/UX
- Experience with Linux or Unix-based operating systems
- Experience to develop and maintain automated test, libraries and internal tools for functional and performance testing
- Understanding of writing requirements, test scenarios and defect tracking through its lifecycle
- Able to identify test cases and what to automate
- Work closely across teams through the design and development processes
Nice to have
- Several years of experience testing web applications and UI/UX
- Good understanding of automated UI/UX testing with Selenium
- Comfortable with at least one scripting/programming language
- Testing and/or configuration of security products
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.