Description de l'offre
- Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestService Provider
- Job Id1237245
Cisco's Service Provider Networking Automation group is looking for an innovative, action-oriented and disruptive engineer for being part of Cisco's SDN Platform team.
The ideal candidate will play a key role on a next generation Service Provider Network Automation Infrastructure team, as a Software Engineer, working in a startup like fast pace environment, developing Cisco's Software Defined Networking Infrastructure Software/Solution with high scalability, performance, openness/extensibility and quality. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to interact with various development teams across Cisco and drive the development features from concepts to reality. Additional responsibilities include defining API's, working on code reviews, code merges, static analysis etc. Innovation, thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo are highly desired.
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate should have proven hands-on experience developing software following an Agile DevOps methodology with Continuous Integration / Deployment. The India team is growing and so the work is fast-paced and this profile expects to wear switch and wear multiple caps. There might be situations the candidate might have to deep down into network devices to troubleshoot issues.
Strong Technical Skills, excellent team player, excellent verbal and written communications skills, customer and quality focused experience, able to drive solution from product requirements, self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude and the ability to meet or beat schedule requirements with good track records.
· BSEE/CS combined with 5 - 8 years related experience or MSEE/CS combined with 2 -4 years of related experience
· Must have in-depth working experience with Java and related J2EE technologies
· An Expert coder and complete go-getter who can pickup new technologies with ease, loves troubleshooting and designing complex systems
· Expert level understanding and working knowledge of REST / JAX-RS Web Services using JSON
· Experience with Multithreaded systems and Object-Oriented design
· Must have strong experience with dependency and boot-up frameworks like Spring
· Must have written JUnit classes and exposed to automation work
· Hands on with Unix/Linux platform
· Experience working with NoSQL databases
· Experience working with CICD tools like Git, Jenkins and Gerrit.
· Experience working with Docker
· Working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies like OpenStack and/or VMWare. If you have used Openstack neutron , would be an added bonus.
· Familiarity with Networking concepts.
· Experience with designing for massively scalable and distributed systems.