Description de l'offre
- Location:Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
- Job Id1240055
Requisition: Software Engineer
Who You'll Work With
You have theopportunity to joina fast-faced, multi-talented Engineering team where new features are delivered to customers every week.You willwork in the security and identity team which services multiple Cisco services including Cisco AMP for Endpoints (one of the world's leading security products), Cisco Threat Grid, Cisco Threat Response Integration, Cisco Cognitive Threat Analytics and more.The team uses Ruby-on-Rails, MySQL, RabbitMQ, etc., all managed by Chef. We deploy to multi-region AWS cloud and also ship as an on-premise appliance.
The team believes in and follows agile principles and implements the Scrum framework. We move in short, iterative and incremental development cycles, relying on automated unit, functional, and end-to-end tests fueling our continuous integration environment. We inspire employees to hone their talents and skills every single day with innovative and challenging projects. We recognize and reward quality results and dedication to our company's purposes and principles.
We cover the full stack, so you can start the day enhancing a security feature and optimizing a query, dockerize a CI job after lunch, and investigate a production issue before heading home.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join a team whose primary goal is to develop features for our security and identity service. You will be tasked with:
• Implementing new features to drive customer success
• Ensuring new code meets strict security requirements and writing supporting documentation
• Bug fixes and refactoring
• Supporting continuous monitoring and audit requirements
• Assisting with production issues
Who You Are
• Excellent collaboration skills
• 3+ years of experience in software development
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Experience with testing and test design (TDD, etc)
• Experience with SQL
• Knowledge of Ruby
• Experience with Ruby on Rails or an equivalent web framework
• Experience with git or other version control systems
• Able to navigate around Unix systems
• Familiar with OWASP top 10
• SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, SCIM 2.0, JWT
• Encryption, signing (asymmetric, symmetric)
• Networking knowledge
• Experience with production systems
• Experience with agile software development methods
• Continuous integration systems (Jenkins, GoCD, etc)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.