Description de l'offre
- Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
- Job Id1227719
What You'll Do
You will design, develop, test, and debug software modules in the control and management plane to enable snapshot, replication, remote backup, and disaster recovery capabilities for Cisco Hyperflex, the next generation of hyperconverged systems.
You will leverage your experience with building highly available, distributed and scalable server systems to design, implement and test distributed control and management capabilities for data protection. As a member of an engineering team, you will design and implement innovative software, and deliver comprehensive automated tests to insure high software quality. You will debug and fix defects, and deliver a high performance and high-quality software product.
Who You'll Work With
You will work with product management on functional specifications. You will work with GUI engineering, systems management engineering and data plane engineering to integrate your software modules into the product. You will work with QA on test plans, and on defect fixing. You will work with product support to interface with customers using your product. You will collaborate with replication engineering team members on design and implementation. You will work collaboratively with other members of your team to deliver every day and continue to develop and enhance your expertise as a systems software engineer.
Who You Are
You have 4 or more years of experience in design and development of scalable, distributed control plane software modules.
You are a hands-on programmer in Java/C# or C++, and python, with experience in building a software control and management plane for distributed systems. You have experience with Storage Management in a VMWare or HyperV environment.
In addition, you have experience with one or more of:
· Development of automation/monitoring/deployment scripting (PowerShell/ python)
· Building and maintaining tools and framework that support deployment automation, health-check for Data Protection / Disaster Recovery workflows
· Development of automated workflows for Data Protection / Disaster Recovery in VMWare or HyperV environments
· Exposure to developing applications using Public / Private cloud platforms
· Troubleshooting Scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores in VMWare or HyperV environment
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.