Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. Since 1984, Cisco has led in the innovation of IP-based networking technologies such as routing, switching, security, unified communications, video, and wireless. Our responsible business practices help ensure business sustainability and environmentally conscious operations and products.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on the software development for NXOS product lines and be a key part of Cisco's Data Center strategy. We are looking for candidates who strive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You will be part of a dedicated team that has epitomized open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success.
What You'll Do
- Design, deploy and test data center networks
- Work on Nexus 9000 products
- Design and implement test automation framework and test library to automate complex network features
- Work with test development team to analyze and root cause failures
- File defects and feature enhancements, tracking them to closure
- Engage with users to discover major problem areas
- Undersanding of networking fundamentals: OPSF, ISIS, BGP, TCP/IP, MPLS, etc
- Languages: Python, TCL, Perl
- Open source and third party network and server test tools is plus
- Familiarity with linux, Ubuntu, ESXi, vCenter