What You'll Do
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for improvements and new products. Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences on hardware design
Who You'll Work With
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You'll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
Who You Are
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university co-op program pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics
- You hold a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- You have a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- You have a strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- You possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- You have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- You possess excellent verbal and written skills
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#univsoftwarejobs #SupplyChain #Services #Sales #Engineering #IT #SoftwareOps #SoftwareEngineer #ComputerScience @WeAreCisco