Description de l'offre
As part of Aviation Asset Performance Management ( APM) team you will be responsible to deliver new releases and enhancements in Diagnostic tools. Diagnostic tools use the Snapshot data and Continuous data generated by Aircraft Engines to deliver alerts to Fleet Support. This plays critical role in ensuring safety of the aircraft.
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Hands on experience in AWS tech stack OR AngularJS, Restful services
- Experience in working in AWS tech stack
- Experience in working in matrix environment
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com