Description de l'offre
- Location:Austin, Texas, US
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSecurity
- Job Id1244065
What You'll Do
You will design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products. You will develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. You will determine hardware compatibility and/or influences on hardware design
Who You'll Work With
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You'll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
Who You Are
- Ability to work across cultures and time zones.
- Experience providing support for global operations.
- Excellent Object Oriented programming and debugging skills.
- Python, Linux and Jenkins are very essential to succeed.
- Unit testing frameworks (Pytest, PyUnit)
- Strong foundation with client/server architecture concepts. MQ's and such.
- Experience with Mongo DB, Express Framework, Angular frontend and Node (MEAN stack).
- Experience in container technologies like Docker.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Get it done attitude!
Additionalskills and experience that will come into favor
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment.
- Experience with PyCharm IDE.
- Experience in using Version control systems like Perforce and Git.
- PERL and other scripting languages are good to have.
- Experience with provisioning technologies like Ansible, Vagrant.
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, etc).
- Exposure to open source code environment.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.