What You'll Do:
You will be a Software Engineer in a world-class engineering team working on Cisco's ASR9K IOS-XR routing platform working in the layer-3 IP forwarding/routing area. We work with leading edge networking technologies and are developing the next generation of routing technologies.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has strong SW design/programming skills working in a C/C++ Linux environment
- Possesses strong SW debug skills
- Ideally has a background working on IP networking products
- Is dedicated to Quality - we're seeking someone who achieves a high standard of SW quality
You will be part of a project team of engineers involved in the development of software for our ASR9K next generation routing platform. We perform end to end development of software features, including feature analysis, high level design, implementation, and automated validation.
Who you'll Work With:
You'll work with a team of experienced SW engineers implementing new features on the AS9K platform delivering high quality, innovative solutions.
- Strong C programming experience in a Linux environment
- Multithreaded programming
- Strong debugging skills
- Knowledge of Python is an asset
- Routing and forwarding knowledge are desirable assets
Who You Are:
MSc/CS or BSEE/CS ideally with combined related co-op or intern work experience in SW development.
We need someone who is self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and a love for continuous learning and be committed to ongoing self-improvement.