Mac OS Engineer Who You'll Work With What You'll Do Who You Are: Why Cisco
Description de l'offre
Who You'll Work With
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You'll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products of Webex Meeting.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms. Work with team to do some unit test on Mac OS(C++/Objective C);
- Do some research to improve team's productivity( Write some small tools, third party tools research);
- Check customer issues and fix bugs;
Who You Are:
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering 2-5+ years professional Software Development experience, it is better that has over 1 year on Mac OS projects
- Deep knowledge of Xcode and Objective C, ideally experience with Mac OS Framework as well
- Solid understanding and experience with REST, XML, JSON, and both public and private APIs
- A deep commitment to writing quality code, experience and preference for working in a committed TDD, Agile environment
- Experience with continues delivery tools(build, test and release automation) also a strong plus
- Strong problem-resolve, troubleshooting skills and technical solution evaluation.
- Good at team work self-driven and highly-motivated, Willing to take ownership and make commitment
- Good at writing and oral in English
- Good at communication
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco