Description de l'offre
- Location:San Jose, California, US
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
- Job Id1237045
What You'll Do
As a Software Engineer, you will play a central role in the automation testing of the Standalone Nexus 9000 product. The ideal candidate will have a passion for script development and a strong background in building test infrastructure to test dynamic, highly-available, highly-scalable applications using python/go based technologies, as well as operating within a startup-mode environment.
As with any fast-growing startup, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment- which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. And most importantly - we look for people who can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver.
Who You'll Work With
Data Center is developing the Nexus 9000 line of data center and cloud switches that feature application awareness to make the network infrastructure flexible and agile for dynamic response to application needs and virtual machine workload mobility.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of test automation development for large scale, high-volume solutions
- Proficient with open source python /go technologies
- Experience in automated testing of service-oriented solutions and RESTful microservices.
— Experience in automation framework bring up and integrating open source libraries to existing framework
— Experience in automating functional and regression test suites
— Experience in automating scale, performance and convergence is preferred
- Experience with container based platform testing is a plus
- Strong understanding of test methodologies, CICD
- Basic networking knowledge
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.