Description de l'offre
- Location:Stockholms, Sweden
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Software Development, Testing
- Job Id1235668
Role and Responsibilities
This position will be a part of the engineering team within Cisco Tail-f engineering. The team is responsible for the development of network automation products, written mostly in Erlang, with parts in C:
- NSO: industry-leading software for automating services across traditional and virtualized networks.
- ConfD: a powerful management agent software framework for network elements, driving the industry adoption of NETCONF and YANG Network Configuration Protocol and data structure.
The position as a software engineer is expected to have good technical knowledge and to work both independently and within the team to solve complex tasks, implementing and troubleshooting in our Erlang platform.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and troubleshooting of product components
- Deliver high quality code that is both tested and testable
- Have a pragmatic mindset
- Analyze and solve complex problems as a part of a brilliant team
- If interest exists, opportunity to give talks, presentations, and workshops.
- Visit customers
- Master's degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Alternatively, Bachelor +2y related experience
- Experience in Erlang or functional programming
- Experience from non-functional programming paradigms
- Comfortable working in a GNU/Linux environment
- Experience from embedded systems
- Experience from databases and distributed databases
- Experience from network engineering
- Compiler and programming language knowledge and implementation experience
- Be comfortable around Makefiles, shell scripts, Python, C
- Experience in working on a product or system in production
The applicant should be able to work and communicate in English. Swedish is a plus but not required.
What we offer
- Research and development of cutting edge network automation technologies
- Open and relaxed company culture
- Experienced and passionate colleagues
- Very experienced Erlang developers as colleagues
- Many end users of your code
- Global customers and partners
- New modern office in central Stockholm