Description de l'offre
- Location:San Jose, California, US
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1241490
Develop state-of-the-art stateful firewall technologies. Responsibilities include:
- working with a small team to complete the design and development of an adaptable stateful firewall.
- development of the appropriate interfaces to security configure and manage the firewall software, including configuration of dynamic attributes and protocol stacks
- development of standards based interfaces for configuring, managing (and optimizing storage and access of) the policies used for evaluation and enforcement
Bachelors in CSE or Computer Engineering
2-4 year's solid expertise in system and software architecture delivering secure, scalable network, enterprise or consumer software
Experience in systems software development in one or more of the following: operating systems, or embedded systems, network interfaces, security systems
Experience with embedded systems and protocol design
Strong programming experience in (preferably) C++, C
Broad and deep technical knowledge and passion for learning new technologies rapidly and independently.
Should have broad technical foundation and understand network, operating system, security and application software
Deep understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
Solid understanding of OSI and networking constructs, TCP/IP and NAT is a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.