Description de l'offre
- Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
- Job Id1229484
Who are We ?
Our approach is twofold; first Umbrella, our cloud-delivered security service, blocks advanced attacks including malware, botnets, and phishing threats, while our predictive intelligence engine uses machine learning to automate protection against newly-discovered threats before they can reach our customers. Today, we handle more than 80 billion daily Internet requests from 65 million+ users around the world. Our global network has proven reliability and adds no latency. We protect each and every one of our customers' devices globally without any hardware to install or software to maintain.
Working at Cisco Cloud Security team means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with innovative ideas, world-class research and unrivaled products and services. It's a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, so it won't be long before you witness the results of your hard work. But don't just take our word for it. We've seen nearly 100% year-over-year usage growth.
About the Team
Roles and Responsibilities
We're looking for a Software Engineer that enjoys wearing many hats, a self-starter that's willing to jump headfirst into the codebase and start improving it immediately. If you've tried a few different web stacks and have your favorites, that's a good sign. Or, if you've got solid middle-tier experience and you're a fast learner, this would be a great opportunity to branch out.
• Minimum 10 strong years of experience in Open Source technology using modern methodoligies.
• Strong understanding of Python, expertise in linux internals.
• You have experience in developing world class security products.
• Full lifecycle development experience using Python & C/C++ in field of systems engineering.
• Ownership of quality code and components developed is highly desirable.
• Experience in the field of RESTful API's, microservices, distributed architecture.
• In depth exposure to either AWS/ Dockers / Containers or related Cloud technologies will be preferred.
• Knowledge of Microservice Architecture, on premise infrastructure based virtual appliances will be preferred.
• Proven record of having contributed to release, generally available software.
• Understanding of system design, distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, continuous integration and DevOps.
• Solid grasp of computer science/software engineering concepts around distributed computing and cloud computing paradigms
● Experience in an Agile environment
● Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services.
● Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Flashtack etc)