Java, C++/C, Python Development Engineer
Description de l'offre
- Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Job Id1241925
WHO You are:
- A Smart, Curious, Challenge-seeking Software Engineer
- Passionate about Cloud Micro-services, DevOps technologies, AI/ML/Analytics
- Willing to jump in, learn and contribute in a global team of awesome engineers
WHO We are:
Cisco Collaboration Technology Group - India Development Centre was established recently with a strong commitment to heavily invest in the industry-leading Cloud Collaboration solutions. 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Cisco Collaboration (290,000 customers) with 2 Billion minutes per month on Cisco WebEx meetings!
We are building smart, creative teams, tapping into the vast local talent, empowered to work on the latest, cutting-edge cloud technologies, micro-services based architectures, DevOps, CI/CD methodologies and AI/ML based analytics platforms and solve business critical, challenging problems.This is the perfect time to join the world-class teams at the early stage of the India Development Centre to help define, contribute and shape the Collaboration Engineering India identity.
WHAT You would learn here:
- Build great hands-on expertise in a variety of areas -
- Programming Languages:Java, Python, NodeJS, C, C++
- Big Data Frameworks:Apache Hadoop, Spark, Spark ML, Kafka, Hive, HBase, Impala , Kudu, InfluxDB, ELK Stack, Grafana
- Media and Signaling Protocols:SIP, RTP/RTCP, STUN/ICE, Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS, Stackstorm
- Building test driven, highly scalable micro services in the cloud using DevOps, CI/CD, Agile Methodologies
WHAT skills are required:
- About 2- 8 Years of total experience
- Exceptional coding skills in Java/C++/Python
- Proficiency with Unit/Functional automation
- Experience working in Linux based Operating Systems
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience working with RESTful APIs , JSON etc
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Design, Databases.
WHAT skills are desired:
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies, devOps
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with functional automation, load automation, unit testing is a plus
- Domain expertise in Voice/Video related technologies
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. In addition, we do it in style with unique personalities who are not afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.