Description de l'offre
Who You'll Work With
The Cisco Lysaker team develops the next generation collaboration devices. The team is involved from low level hardware and software all the way to the user interface. In this position you will be working closely both with other software developers, but also with colleagues from other disciplines such as user interaction, design, hardware engineering, quality assurance, and product and project management. This is a unique opportunity to join a strong development organization delivering world-class products for the collaboration market.
Who You Are
You have an excellent academic record with a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar. You like to get things done and have an attention to quality and detail, and an interest in writing software that utilizes the target hardware efficiently. You are curious, self-driven and enjoy working in teams. You have experience with multiple programming languages, including C/C++. Ideally, you'll have 2-5 years of working experience in some of the following fields:
- Graphics programming e.g. EGL, OpenGL, Qt
- Graphics and display pipelines
- GPU programming and programming of HW accelerators for video and graphics
- Graphics/display development on Linux or Android
Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting skills. Good English verbal andwritten skills.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco