Cloud Software Developer (Python, Java) - WebEx Meetings Microservices
Description de l'offre
- Location:San Jose, California, US
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
- Job Id1227831
What You'll Do
The Cisco Cloud Collaboration and WebEx Meetings Engineering team is seeking a Cloud Software Engineer who will play a critical role in development of tools and software to ensure a high level of user experience of our Collaboration microservices.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
- Collaborate with the WebEx Meetings Product Development teams to provide guidance on how our Webex Meetings microservices can be sustainable in a cloud environment (AWS and private cloud).
- Develop software and/or tools to assess customer WebEx Meetings user experience using Python.
- Analyze data using Apache Spark, Hadoop, ELK and Qlik.
- Incident postmortems and action items
The Cloud Collaboration Technology Group (CCTG) is a $1B business unit that develops primarily cloud based collaboration software solutions, and is an integral part of the $4.4B Collaboration portfolio at Cisco, which is investing heavily to transform the future of collaboration experiences for our end users.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of Python programming experience
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- Experience in one or more of the following: Java, C, C++
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
Preferred qualifications (Nice to have)
- Experience with real time communication services
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with Hadoop and Apache Spark desired
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.