Description de l'offre
- Location:Fulton, Maryland, US
- Additional Location(s)North Carolina, RTP
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSecurity
- Job Id1233138
What You'll Do
Are you excited to be part of a new team? Does the thought of building a new, highly secure cloud infrastructure excite you? Are you ready to tackle the challenge of ensuring system security from development to deployment? Do you want to become an expert in the system and undertake new challenges?
This is an opportunity for you to join the security team within Cisco AMP for Endpoints, one of the world's leading security products. The AMP team ships security software for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android operating systems. The web console team uses Ruby, Cassandra, Mongo, MySQL, RabbitMQ etc., all managed by Chef. We deploy to multi-region AWS cloud and also ship as an on-premise appliance.
Who You'll Work With
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Cisco AMP engineering group based in Canada to maintain, grow and scale the AMP infrastructure. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting our AWS footprint through Terraform and Chef. In addition, the selected applicant will be responsible for monitoring our production environment and resolving issues.
Who You Are
You are a Site Reliability Engineer who has a background maintaining a fast-growing infrastructure. You love working with an Operations team in building services for engineers and customers, improving build and testing pipelines and working on advanced orchestration systems.
- 2-4 years experience in the administration of enterprise-grade AWS infrastructures
- Enterprise-grade experience with Chef
- Very strong Linux system administration skills
- Proficiency in infrastructure, service and application monitoring tool
- Ability to participate in a 24/7/365 on-call rotation
- Experience in Datadog
- Familiarity with Terraform
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana
- Software development background
- US security clearance
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.