Who You’ll Work With
The CX (Customer Experience) Renewals team is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is a talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
What You’ll Do
The Services Virtual Partner Account Manager (Services VPAM) is responsible for a set of partners, to develop and grow a profitable business focused on Cisco Services and Software recurring offers, with the emphasis on Renewals. The Services VPAM aligns and works closely with the Services team, to execute against the country strategy.
- Establish and develop effective relationships with partners, and to become the trusted advisor
- Build and manage funnel to meet/exceed sales quota, and provide visibility of Annuity Renewals and Upsell opportunities in Salesforce
- Opportunity management of Renewals and Upsells, following the deal end to end, overseeing quote creation and ordering process (no quoting), by engaging the partners, account teams, customers and CPS
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast for Renewals and Upsell opportunities
- Position and drive adoption to increase Install Base visibility, cover the uncovered, and consolidate contracts for partners for selected end customers
- Increase partner profitability by ensuring the partners are meeting/exceeding targets, with focus on driving “on time” Renewals
- Align and collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive higher Service coverage
Who You Are
- You have 2 -3 years of relevant experience
- You are passionate about Renewals Sales and building positive relationships with partners, account teams and customers
- You are a strong team player, fostering a collaborative environment
- You have influencing skills to show Services and Software business value to partners and customers where required (e.g. customer LoB, IT, ecosystem)
- You possess the ability to effectively negotiate issues with partners and customers using a win-win philosophy
- You have a deep understanding of Services, and in particular Services Renewals
- You feel comfortable working with Install Base data and how to leverage and monetize Install Base
- You have excellent communication- and presentation skills
- You have strong time management-, organizational- and prioritization skills
- You are highly motivated and have the desire to acquire new knowledge and skills
- You are fluent in English and French
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco