ServiceNow ITOM Developer
Description de l'offre
- Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
- Additional Location(s)Bangalore
- Area of InterestInformation Technology
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1235528
What You'll Do
At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. The Business Collaboration & Software Platforms (BCSP) organization enables “Services Everything” by creating software solutions for value added integrations, insights and intelligence and enable “Domains” to do what they need through common software practices.
We are looking for a high caliber, multidimensional servicenow ITOM Developer to help us grow our ServiceNow practice area. The position is responsible for the design, development of ITOM modules, and critical integrations into legacy environments including reporting infrastructures. To be successful, one should have prior experience as an Architect and in implementing and deploying ServiceNow as well as experience troubleshooting ServiceNow platform, supporting an oracle reporting infrastructure and associated integrations. You will be a key ServiceNow developer working with other IT professionals, vendors, and process owners to support, maintain, and enhance the ServiceNow platform.
Our platform is one of the larger ServiceNow Instances and incorporates a significant number of ServiceNow modules - ITSM, ITOM and ITBM. We are passionate about our platform and our customers' experience.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of a cross-functional program which is responsible for Cisco IT's deployment of ServiceNow for ITOM and ITSM.
- An expert who develops and configuresServiceNow ITOM modules and reconfigure and maintain existing ITIL modules
- An expert developing and supporting integrations into legacy platforms
- An expert in supporting reporting Oracle DB andand integrations
- A developer comfortable with putting tickets into the HI platform.
- Working with ServiceNow to accelerate delivery of solutions to Cisco's current and future needs with developing new requirements and resolving bugs
- A Performing platform upgrades
- Troubleshoot and understandinter-dependenciesacross the platform
Our Minimum Qualifications for this Role are:
- One or more years of ITOM development
- ServiceNow troubleshooting experience required; ServiceNow Portal experience preferred
- Interactive web design experience preferred
- Prior full stack development experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree in information technology or information science or engineering preferred
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification, ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- Knowledge, experience and certified in ITIL and SAFe (Preferred)
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco#GIS #SDx