Description de l'offre
- Location:Mexico City, Mexico
- Area of InterestTechnical Support
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSecurity
- Job Id1240051
The Business Entity
Cisco seeks a High Touch Engineer (HTE) whose role is providing in-depth security expertise to a Global Service Provider customer.
Is a technical expert in a broad area covering multiple technologies. Applies expected product behavior across industry practices. Knows how the technology is expected to work in the industry.
Interfaces with all levels of CSEs, NCEs, SEs, VARs, OEMs, end-users & internal engineering departments.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution. Provides support on a world-wide basis.
Connects with customers and partners across functions and boundaries to achieve significant results
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide Network Problem Resolution, Root-Cause Analysis, Software Referral assistance as per contracted agreement with named customer
Earns the confidence of customers and is able to use the confidence to achieve results. Collaborates with Engineering on complex product and software issues, driving resolution of specific bugs.
* Deep Security and basic R&S technologies.
* Receives minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments.
* Provides systems/product training. Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
* Solves extremely complex problems where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors with imaginative and innovative troubleshooting and experimentation as well as evaluation of intangible variables
* At least 2 years' experience troubleshooting Security platforms including Firepower.
* Minimum 4 years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex networks
* Typically requires BS in CS or EE or equivalent plus 5-7 years related experience.
CCIE Security strongly preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances. Key involvement in CA and cross-functional teams to resolve major customer issues. Leads team collaboration extending beyond work group.
Strong security as this position will primarily focus on supporting Cisco's Security and data center products.
Strong Layer 3 and 2 knowledge's this position will also focus on supporting Cisco's Routing & Switching platforms.
Very strong Problem Solving skills
Ability to drive recreates remotely-- Many issues result in the engineer needing to perform a recreate of the customer problem in order to isolate the issue and resolve.
Proven crisis management skills, and the ability to excel under pressure.
Demonstrated excellence in customer-interaction, written and verbal communication, assertive leadership.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.