What You'll Do
The Sales Specialist in Cisco is the key contact for Commercial Customers interested to benefit from Cloud Connected Video, WebEx and Flexible Consumption Models in France. You will own the relationships to the different customers, and will build and execute the sales strategy. Your success will reflect in NGM Next Generation Meetings sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction. In this job you will be selling NGM Solutions to existing and new contacts. You will be hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
Within GMSO (Global Meetings Sales Organization), you'll be part of a highly empowered collaboration incubation team who's passionate about the successful insertion of the Webex Meetings, Teams and Endpoints portfolio.
You´ll work with Commercial Clients, the local Collaboration Team, Partners and Commercial AMs. This evolvement includes helping provide clear and concise customer requirements, ensuring the team is working towards the correct solution for the customer, the customer is understanding the solution proposed by Cisco, and that any potential gap or issue is identified and brought to the attention of the correct Cisco team members and ultimately the customer. This involvement with internal Cisco teams will include providing key account updates to management while working across functional areas.
Who You Are
You are someone that has:
- Practical experience running complex IT projects.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Both your clients and your teammates consider you a charismatic, articulate leader and a born diplomat. As a result, you have a winning record of developing and winning contracts, and you can program manage complex, global deals.
- At a minimum, we expect you to have a BA/BS, 2 or 3 years' experience selling Software, as well as experience in solution development or business development. You should also have expert knowledge of the Cisco Cloud Connected Endpoint portfolio. You have a demonstrated track record of pursuing and handling services engagements of $1M+ in multiyear recurring revenue contracts.
Must Have Skills:
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Previous experience with CCW Annuity/Subscription Billing Platform.
- In depth knowledge of the Next Generation Meetings offers.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!#WeAreCisco