What You'll Do
Cisco Capital seeks a Sale Operations Manager with global accountability driving key initiatives with an emphasis on program management and metrics. A major component of this individual's time will be dedicated, but not limited, to the following:
1.Sales Compensation design and program management. Responsibilities include global interlock coordination with Sales and Finance, management of existing and new programs such as Cisco Capital Global Accounts Program, change management and metrics.
2. Planning activities that will provide a consistent methodology, templates, and structures to be integrated into broader planning exercises.
3. Program management of key sales initiatives including sourcing and packaging metrics to monitor the health of the programs. Initial programs consist of New Hire Success, Rewards and Recognition, and Sales Connect for Cisco Capital sellers.
Who You Are
Skills and capabilities include:
• Experience with Sales Compensation preferred.
• Experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations a plus.
• Excellent project management, leadership, and presentation skills, as well as the sound judgment capability required to make critical and timely decisions.
• A good foundational understanding of financing/financial services.
• Ability to understand and explain financial concepts and market issues clearly.
• Flexible work schedule to accommodate global meetings (i.e. early morning or some evenings)
• Ability to work independently managing numerous work streams with varying team members and completion dates.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including written and verbal communications through various mediums such as power point, web-ex, email, etc.
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships within Cisco Capital with an emphasis on Sales.
Who You'll Work With
Reporting into Cisco Capital Global Sales Operations, the successful candidate will: be responsible for, and willing to undertake, all requirements of Cisco Capital from sales planning and enablement to basic tactical execution; self-identify goals and objectives that will be approved by manager; work with peers and higher level management; influence and lead cross-functional groups within Cisco Capital; create and deliver innovative programs that increase awareness, strengthen Cisco Capital's messaging and Cisco alignment and build sales opportunities; participate in global meetings and help to develop global projects; create strategies and concepts for new programs designed at market/channel segments; define, execute, and communicate programs that enhance Cisco Capital's penetration and drive revenue; manage multiple projects/programs simultaneously.
1) 10 years' experience with multinational IT or Financial Services companies in Sales Compensation, Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy and Planning roles of progressive responsibility
2) Global experience a plus
3.) BA or BS
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.